Pantone accuracy and convenience for four-color printing!
The new PLUS SERIES CMYK guides contain 2,868 CMYK colors, chromatically arranged for smoother transitions between colors and more intuitive selection. These guides are an ideal way to visualize, communicate and control colors for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphics treatments. Compatible with today’s digital workflows. Screen tint percentages are provided to enable accurate color reproduction. Printed using bio-friendly, ISO-certified inks. Text weight paper is used, to match popular print specifications. Includes color index, lighting evaluation tool and design software. Set of two guides, coated and uncoated.
Pantone is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
• 2,868 process colors
• Chromatically arranged
• Screen tint percentages are provided
• Two-guide set on coated and uncoated stock
• Text weight paper substrates
• PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
• Color locator index
• Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
• Accurately select, specify and communicate color for four-color process printing
• Easy location of desired colors
• Compatible with digital workflows
• Easily reproduce colors in process printing with supplied CMYK screen percentages
• Shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on each color
• Provides a printed standard for color comparison and quality control
• All colors are reproducible within commercially accepted printing standards
• Compatible with today’s digital workflows
• Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
• PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
PANTONE CMYK Coated & Uncoated,GP4101,GP5101,B81
Add to cart
Members enjoy Special Price Shopping, JOIN NOW FREE !